Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Christmas Cheer and TAMALES!

It is that time of year again! 
Christmas Cheer and TAMALES! 

Since this is the time of year that my family and I make tamales, we decided to make it a fundraiser for Costa Rica! 
I will be making and selling pork Tamales for $15.00 a dozen. I will ONLY be selling 50 dozen, so the orders will be taken on a first come basis. 
They will be available for pick up or delivery on Friday Dec 21 or Saturday Dec 22. You will pay at the time of delivery with cash or check only. 
They will be delivered frozen with instructions on how to reheat them.
Here is the link to order online :) You can also email or send me a facebook message. 
 If you have any questions, please let me know :) 

Merry Christmas and Happy Tamale season!
Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment