Friday, December 4, 2015

O N E week left....

I am in the midst of transition.
Transition in life, home, future and so many other things.

I am entering the stage of this journey where it is my last... Friday, Girls Group, weekend, Sunday at church, etc.

Which means that I have started to say goodbye to people and places. I have written notes, given gifts and given my last hugs to friends. I have taken pictures to remember those faces and smiles. And  I know that with each goodbye I give, I give a little piece of my heart. And I know that by the time I leave next week, I will be heartbroken. Not from hurt or pain, but from missing the relationships that I was able to be apart of over the last 2 years.


 I am forever grateful that the Lord brought me here to Costa Rica. As I finish my last week in this beautiful country, I pray that God will continue to flourish the seeds that were planted in the relationships that I was able to pour into.


Prayer Request:
- This next week. That I would be able to finish well and continue to say goodbye to SI staff and host family.
- For my travel back to CA.
- Reentry process back to the US culture, family, friends and everything else.


If you would like to make a one time donation help cover moving expenses, you can do so here at the Students International website. All donations need to be in by Dec 28th. 


No comments:

Post a Comment