Monday, November 24, 2014

Christmas Time is here.....



I will be in California this year for Christmas! 

I am really excited to spend time with family and friends this holiday season In Fresno :)  As much as I would LOVE to see you all and catch up on life, I have realized that there is not enough time. BUT there will be a few opportunities for you to hear about my life in Costa Rica and how God is using me here for His kingdom.
I will be at the following churches :) 

Sunday Dec 14th:: The Well Community Church North Campus. 9am, 11am, 5pm & 7pm.
Sunday Dec 28th:: The Well Community Church Fig Garden Campus 9am & 11am
And
The Well Kingsburg 5pm

I will be at each campus before and after each service and would love to see you there. :)  Plus I will have my new prayer cards and few other fun Costa Rica things there that you could take home!

I am so excited to be back in California but I am not excited for the cold weather. But most of all I am excited to celebrate the birth of Jesus with family this year! 



No comments:

Post a Comment