Monday, November 17, 2014

What's On Your Playlist?...

I love music!

You can take away my TV shows, you can take away coffee or even my Hot Tamales, but dont take away my music!

I tell people that you can tell what kind of mood I am in by the music that I am listening too.

The beauty about living in a different country that has good public transportation, is that almost everyone on the bus or is walking, has headphones on and are listening to music. (Or at least I think it is music) Since I am one of those lovely folks that walk, I am listening too more and more music each day.

So what is currently on my playlist???
(they are in no particular order and I will do my top 10) 

1. You Make Me Brave - Bethel Music










 

2. Evan Craft - Jovenes Somos












3. Brooke Fraser - Brutal Romance











 
4. The Fault Of Our Stars - Soundtrack












5. Clarity - Zedd












6. With Everything - The Well Community Church 












7. The Best Of Me - Soundtrack












8. 1989 - Taylor Swift












9. Hillsong United - Zion












10. Safe Haven - Soundtrack












(You can get each of these on iTunes
Keep in mind that these are just some of the albums that I have played in the last few days. I have a Road Mix 2014 playlist that has a LOT of singles on there from artists such as  Ace of Base to Eminem to anything else between. Trust me it is fun mix!

So what are some of the music that you are currently listening too?

Remember I love music so I would love to hear some of the artists that you are listening too!

No comments:

Post a Comment